LuLaRoe has been taking on the Fashion World like a Boss! Talk about comfy ‘and’ adorable fashion ‘and’ affordable! Today we’re meeting Hillary. Hillary is a LuLaRoe Fashion Consultant and rocking these fashions while helping so many others! She’s got a crazy busy life and is earning a great income while working on her terms! Like a Boss! Let’s read on and see how Hillary is doing with LuLaRoe.
1. What is your business name? Hillary: LuLaRoe Hillary Rotondo, (LuLaRoe Hillary Rotondo VIP Sales Boutique)
2. Can you tell me a bit about yourself ? Hillary: I am a wife and stay at home Mom of two little ones, Wyatt (4) and Hadley (2). I was working at Brown University in the registrars office up until I had Hadley and then I was laid off and decided to stay home with my kiddos. I live in Fairhaven, MA but I’m a Rhode Island girl. I have a dog and chickens and love being outside, especially in the fall!
3. How did you decide to be a Lula Roe fashion consultant? Hillary: I attended an online LuLaRoe pop-up a friend was having and was so intrigued by the following and loyalty of the companies customers, I HAD to have a pair of leggings. I ordered my first pair (Chihuahuas), and it was LOVE. I followed the consultant for a few weeks on Facebook to see what it was all about and decided I believed so much in the clothing and culture that I really wanted to join and give it a go. I asked the consultant for information on signing on and the rest is history!
4. How long have you been selling Lula Roe? Hillary: I have been selling LuLaRoe since February. Things move fast in this company. It really feels like I’ve been doing it for years!
5. How do you find clients? Hillary: Friends and family helped so much in the beginning with my customer base! They hosted parties, added their friends and family to my sales page and it took off from there! I gain a lot of customers from events and online parties too. Another thing I have learned is to BE GENEROUS! I did not grow up in the town I live in and as a stay at home mom, I didn’t have too many friends in town. I decided to go to my son’s school with a bunch of leggings and give them out after school to all of the moms on the playground. I’ve built a lot of relationships this way!
6. Can you tell us a bit about the LuLaRoe products and price ranges? What is the percentage of profit ? Average party sales? Hillary: We carry clothing for everyone at every size! Our clothing is comfortable while also being stylish and on trend. We have tops, skirts, dresses, sweaters, and of course, ‘butter’ leggings! Our patterns are all limited and unique, which is why some patterns are in high demand. It keeps things fun and interesting. Our prices range from $25.00-$75.00. A consultant’s profit margin is anywhere from 40-60% depending on the style. In an average party sales could be $1000 and up.
7. Are there incentives for people to host pop up parties? Hillary: Absolutely! Every consultant has different incentives, here are mine:
*1 pair of leggings for hosting * 1 free item (anything) for every 10 items sold * A percent off of your purchase depending on sales * A hostess entry into a giveaway where you will receive one pair of leggings free for 12 months!
8. Any tips on starting a business like this? Hillary: Be smart. Be a go-getter! This is YOUR business. You are buying your inventory at wholesale and selling it at retail. You are essentially a boutique owner! Treat it like a business, it will pay like a business, treat it like a hobby and it will pay like a hobby. Fully submerge yourself in the LuLaRoe culture.
9. Does the Company offer ongoing training and support? How do you get the word out about your business/ find customers? Hillary: Yes. You have a sponsor who is there to hold your hand every step of the way. My sponsor is amazing and has taught me so much. There are also weekly webinar trainings, a team page with lots of support and an on one back-office with a ton of resources!
10. Have you met anyone famous doing your job ? Hillary: I haven’t met anyone famous yet. I did go to the LLR convention in July and they had a beach party with musical guest Andy Grammer performing. It was a blast! See, here they’re wearing LuLaRoe!!!
11. How can someone contact you if they have questions about a purchasing or becoming a consultant? Hillary: Request an add to my Facebook group and send me a private message! I love chatting about LuLaRoe and would be more than happy to answer any questions!
Have you clicked and Joined Hillary’s Facebook Group Yet? Don’t wait, some of the favorite fashions are short in supply and sell out quickly! I spend some time last night before putting this post up watching some of her videos, CUTE and fun!! The idea of putting on your Facebook Live in your favorite PJ’s and earning has got me super excited to help you find out if this is the right path for you!
(oh, yeah… I never put color fonts in my posts but this post just screamed FUN!!!)