6 Homemade Sugar or Salt Scrubs you can DIY, plus bonus!
For Real, I am totally infatuated with all the wonderful DIY Salt and Sugar Scrubs out there. These are some I’m loving today. If you’re thinking of stocking your bathroom for guests, yourself or for making as gifts, you can’t go wrong with these!
1. You can get your chocolate fix without an ounce going to your waistline when you use this Mint Chocolate Sugar Scrub.
2. Cranberries are packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and they are considered to be beneficial for skin. This Cranberry Salt Scrub is just what your skin needs!
3. Start your morning off right. Start your morning off fresh and bright. Use this Orange Coconut Sugar Scrub.
4. This Coconut Orange Salt Scrub is a game changer when it comes to having smooth skin! Plus it is super easy to make.
5. This Chocolate Coconut Sugar Scrub is great for your skin and you can eat it.
6. This Sea Salt & Olive Oil Scrub is made with only two ingredients. Adjust the amounts depending on how thick or thin you want it.
BONUS: This Sea Salt Almond and Lavender Scrub is divine for year round use! Shared from my dear friend Taylor. Stop over to check her post out and Say Hi from Barefoot Budgeting!!
Which one(s) are your favorites? I bet some of you are planning your holiday gift giving right now, I know I am!