Got some peaches to use up this Summer? If you’re craving a delicious peach but want to spice it up a little, consider some of these amazing peach recipes to switch things up! Not only are these recipes great for using up remaining peaches before they go bad, but they’re sure to be crowd pleasers too!
1. Whiskey Peach Cobbler
2. Peach Pie Bars
3. Peaches & Meringue
4. Peach Cobbler Cake Push Pops
5. Baked Whole Wheat Peach Pancake
6. Make Ahead Raspberry Peach Crisp Breakfast Parfaits
7. Peach Pineapple Chai Smoothie
8. Paleo Banana Peach Muffins
9. Peach Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
10. Caramel Crumble Peach Pie
11. Grilled Salmon with Fresh Peach Jalapeno Salsa
12. Pork & Peach Kebabs
13. Peach Lemonade
14. Gluten Free Vanilla Peach Cake
15. Peach Tea Ice Cream Floats
16. Mini Peach Pies
17. Grilled Peach & Ricotta Crostini
18. Blueberry Peach Crisp
19. Grilled Peach Cheesecake
20. Strawberry-Peach White Sangria
21. Peaches & Cream Scones
22. Peach Barbecue Sauce
23. Mango Peach Iced Tea
24. Olive Oil Ice Cream with Peach Ripple
25. Blackberry Peach Crisp Baked Oatmeal
I just love the flavors of summer and I’m sure you will too. There’s pretty much something for everyone.
I’d love to hear your ideas for peaches or other summer fun foods. I’m really into trying new things this past year and have noticed the older I get the more I enjoy new things to try and share with my friends and family.
I also find so much inspiration for foods and savings in our fabulous and caring community at Barefoot Budgeting on Facebook, would be thrilled to have you join us and see what all the buzz has been about. Not a day goes by that I don’t smile at all the kindness and giving that goes on over there.